。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy again =)

Went out for lunch with Dear today, was happy to see him again.. =) things were rough the other night, but for us, the next day will always be a better day.. What sis had said was true.. once your partner start's working, things would be different.. unlike before where they're not working, you can just see them whenever you want or feel like.. but since now he started work already, time was limited for us, yet precious as well.. 

Happy that Dear has agreed to go Miri with mum and sis this Sunday, although he had told me that he isn't used to sitting on the bus for long hours, he finally had agreed to go with me.. really appreciate that Dear, <3 u ! Going with mum's colleagues, full of filipino >.< and hopefully it'll be a good day on Sunday =)  Can't wait for tonight again.. hehe will be going over to Dear's place to watch movie! hehe kae that's it for today <3 Btw, glad Dear likes the shirt that I bought for you from Perth.. hehe I'm good in buying shirt for you right? =p perfect fit always hehehe ~ Nitex guys~ 

*I guess somethings are meant to be kept private, so I'm not gonna expose so much of my relationship issues... don't get me wrong with my last post, my Dear actually loved me a lot, a lot =)  so he is not a bad or mean Dear at all =)*

Love u babe <3
Signing off ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment