。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm Back~

OMG! Haven't blog for such a loooooonnnngggggg time le! Just gonna update the blog a little with what I've been doing since I was back in Brunei.. ^^ Hmm, lemme think what I've did for the past few weeks.. Went to Miri with Mummy, sis and Dear + mummy's colleagues on a bus.. was okok, shops were also normal, not much changes actually and Miri was very hot indeed.. hmm after that day, went to Dear's place at least once a week to have lunch at his place and to see him ^^ Rarely had time to go out at night with dear as well, so could only see him in the afternoon, since he had already made plans to go gym on the weekdays.. Dec 18th, Dear's birthday + our 1yr anniversary.. din actually get to spend bday with him this year, oh well's there is always next year.. Decided to move our anniversary to 19th instead of 18th, since we felt that both events don't really go well at the same day ><! 

hehe the exciting part now =D.. Dear had actually surprised me by treating me to Thaan's spa >< he booked an aromatic massage for me, knowing that I've been really stressed out lately and tired, hehe, and he had actually planned on passing a bouquet of roses which was meant to be given to me after the massage.. He had really touched my heart this anniversary, coz I had never expected that he would do something like that romantic.. hehe love you baby! <3 the roses were beautiful, as always, hehe..After that, went to Dear's place to have dinner and to meet his cousins, had really enjoyed myself, coz I could also get to see his very naughty + cute cute nephew once again XD.. Have been going to tasek  a lot lately with mummy and sis, felt really good haha, but was really tiring, had to wake up at 6+ coz mummy don't like the morning sun ><! Must go more often again nxt week to exercise! Must have determination and motivation!

Xmas eve, went to have dinner with mum and sis at Cheezbox, food were not bad actually, had a lot of the salmon, hehehe tasted good ^^ Then it was erm xmas day hehe.. went to Empire again with Dear to have dinner, surprisingly, the place wasn't full, the food was also not bad, but Dear and I were feeling bloated already.. Nbt had put up another beautiful Xmas decoration again.. Empire however was bit of a let down this year.. quite plain, though, but they do have snow display this year.. ^^ Another year is about to pass again.. 31st is coming soon =D Hope you guys have enjoyed your Xmas this year, and early Happy New year guys! ^^ 

Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment