。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Sunday, April 3, 2011

There are always failures in life..


It's been several months since I last blog while I was in Brunei.. And now I'm finally back to Perth to continue on my 2nd last semester.. Won’t be going into so much detail about what I’ve been doing for the past few months, so I’ll just roughly talk about the not so boring part.. =)

Hmmm I just got my iphone 4 not long ago =D (yay!).. Have been playing with it a lot lately, too many games to play le >.< recently have been addicted to pretty pet salon and bakery story >.<!!  Next is, I’ve finally started taking some driving lessons here, and I’d never expected that the rules here are so much harder, or rather a lot to follow, compared to the rules in Brunei.. First few lessons I struggled a little, coz there were some bad habits which I needed time to get rid of..After the 2nd lesson, things started to get a little bit better.. 

Overall I took 4 lessons, and I finally went for my first driving test today..  The sad thing to say is that I’ve failed my test.. Couldn’t hold it any longer, I just burst into tears when my instructor told me the result.. Couldn’t be more disappointed in myself, coz the silly mistake which had caused me to fail, was driving too slowly.. it’s stupid to know that I don’t normally drive very slowly, I usually keep up to the speed limit.. but I guess coz I was nervous, so i did stupid things during the test.. the ang mo instructor was also kinda scaring me tho.. But anyways, that won’t stop me from going for a 2nd attempt on the driving test.. Although it’s very expensive, but I guess going for a 2nd try won’t hurt.. I might even pass, after learning from my mistakes.. Maybe? 

Going to have my 1st mid semester test soon, this coming Monday.. Hopefully I’ll be able to remember everything that I’ve studied.. Too many theories!!! The good thing is that I’ve already done one presentation for Acct Dec Analysis unit and quite happy with the result.. So ok left only 2 more assignments to be done.. I know it’s stupid to say that every time I start the new semester, I’ll always tell myself that I’ll work extra hard!! But in the end I still fall behind.. What’s left to do, is to make use of the time while I still can, and make the best out of it.. ok enough talk and no actions! Will blog more when I feel like ^^ TC to whoever reads my blog.. lolx =D

                                                                                        Signing off<3

No comments:

Post a Comment