。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Congratx Isabella on winning the 1st Junior MasterChef title!

Yesterday was the finale of the junior masterchef, and the dishes that the last 2 contestants, Jack and Isabella, had put up was truly amazing! Adriano Zumbo's dessert really knocked my socks off as well, as it was a really really difficult dessert to plate up, with so many crucial elements that they've got to be aware of. It was one of his signature desserts called Pear perfection, which is choux pastry filled with pear vanilla creme patissiere and a pear jelly disc in the center, covered up with green sable crust which is some crusted topping..and some other stuff.. Looks very good!! I've made choux pastry before and I enjoy making them, though it takes quite some time to make them, it taste absolutely yummy when its filled with creme patissiere. I'm known for someone who loves to try out things that looks great and also tasted great.. so really can't wait to try to make pear perfection after my exam ! =D  

But anyways, gratx to both Jack and Isabella for being the last 2 finalist, though Jack had not won the masterchef title, his creativity in his cooking already makes him a winner. ^^ Really touches my heart seeing the relationship of Sofia and Isabella so close to one another.. and when the judges announced the winners, I was all teared up for joy, so happy for Isabella ! No surprise their future restaurant will sure be a success^^

Just had my first paper today and was a bit disappointed.. Though all the questions were very familiar to me, I've kind of forgotten some of the points which I have memorized. T.T Hopefully its enough to get me a pass and hopefully a credit.. >.< My next paper will be this Wednesday, Acct 260!! Horror!!! Will try to give in my best!! I'm very happy with my internal marks for this unit this semester, so am aiming for a distinction for this unit! ^^ Pray pray ! XD Alrights I'm gonna wash off my yogurt mask and head off to bed...Tiring day and so shall start off my studying first thing in the morning.. ^^ Guys, try out yogurt mask created by bubzbeauty, by just simply putting plain yogurt all over your face.. works amazingly, face feels sooo soft after its washed, and gives a hint of fairness to your complexion.. Works purrffeeccttllyy =D 

Isabella~ the Junior MasterChef winner! ^^
 Signing off~<3

1 comment:

  1. Read http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/junior-masterchef-2010-isabella-bliss.html -a blog that is contributed to the grand champion of Junior MasterChef, Isabella Bliss. Congrats and Take care.

    Read the tips and suggestions about cooking.

    ReplyDelete