。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time flies!~ it's our anniversary again =D

 
You showed me what true love is..
 You protected me, and shower me with all your love..
Can we go see more stars when I'm back? 
I Love you Darling!

Din have the time to do something fancy for Dear this anniversary, but of course would never forget our special day =) Though I've been very busy studying for the exams, I've never failed to remember this day. Found these cute cartoon images, and it just says it all.. I miss you Dear =) Happy 11th month anniversary! Time really flies that I just realized its another month of anniversary again. My feelings for Dear have grown so much deeper than ever before.. You've continued giving me your support, encouragement and have kept me going on, motivating me with my studies during the hard times.. Really appreciate it darling and most of all,  I love your patience.. hehe >.<! You hardly rush me into doing something, and also most of the time, you let things go my way.. * oh you know how stubborn I am XD* You're the best babe!  Miss you loads and just couldn't wait to see you again!

In about 1 week + more, I'll be flying back to Brunei again.. Am excited to celebrate my belated 21st birthday with Dear when I'm back.. hehe! *Don't worry Dear, I won't expect any bling bling from you this time right? XD* No pressure, no pressure.. hehe! Sitting for my second last paper tomorrow, Law Bus Org T.T,although it's an open book exam, still very nervous about it.. Hopefully I'll manage to answer finish everything on time! OK studying time!! JYJYJY! It's gonna end very soon! Btw, today is a bloody hot day!! 37 freaking degrees, almost felt like my skin was burning under the sun... Doing yogurt mask now and it felt like the yogurt was melting.. lolx.. Dear says its steaming on my face.. yeah, felt like sauna now.. >=(

Love you Babe~
With all my heart~
*Hope you won't feel bored hearing that like tons of times! =p*
Signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment