。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally!! 3rd attempt SUCCESS!

Woo hoo!! My 3rd attempt on macarons was finally a success! so happy that I had finally understood how a macaron mixture consistency is suppose to be like, and this time, no pressure when I was doing it all, well ok I was actually bit nervous and excited at the same time.. but I just tell myself, no worries! this is the time for you to practice! I made a violet colour macarons with vanilla butter icing.. It's my first time tasting macarons, and guess what! It's absolutely divine!! The outside is crispy and the middle is chewy, just like how the masterchef judges described them.. Oh i must say the vanilla butter icing is soooo delicious!! I actually intended to fill  half of the macaroons with blueberry cheese and half of them with vanilla butter icing,but the taste of the vanilla butter icing just got me carried away and so eventually I just end up piping all of them with the vanilla ones.. hehe

Am starting to get all the sugar rush from the macarons, as I was piping the filling on each of them, I just grabbed them and slowly enjoy the texture and the taste of the beautiful macarons.. XD just couldn't wait any longer for all of them to be piped finished.. =D While its baking in the oven, we need to watch out for the timing, coz we won't want the beautiful colour of our macarons to go brown.. and yes! they do go brown quite quickly >.< so I set my temp to 100-120 degree.. I just learned from masterchef that the oven must be preheated to 200 degree, and then once you place the macarons into the oven, off the oven for 10mins.. will try this method when I'm back in Brunei! hehe 

I must say that its a really tricky and difficult dessert to make, as there are so many pressure elements that we've got to look out.. But overall, it was really fun making them, so you macaron lovers out there should try making them yourself! ^^v Thx to Dear for also giving me some tips on what I should be careful of when baking them.. hehe hmm.. now macarons, what next? Macaron tower!! XD 

 hehe! glossy glossy!
need to practice more on piping  round even shape ^^
 whee! out from the oven!
filling them with vanilla icing =D
Hehe I'm so happy! Hope my macarons can put smiles on your faces! XD 

Love dear!
hehe Thnx for buying me A-cash! Im so happy!
Signing off~<3


No comments:

Post a Comment