。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baking a day keeps all frowns away =)

Well to me that is =).. took a break off a while from studying and got myself into baking..  Wasn't in the mood this early morning, but am feeling better now..  Mum says I shouldn't bake whenever I'm feeling down or not in the mood, coz usually my cakes won't turn out so well.. hmm yeah she is right at times, it would either be forgetting to watch out for my cakes before they get over baked, or either I'll accidentally left out an ingredient and not concentrating much to the recipe.. but today I just felt like baking something.. 

Finally gotten the cupcake recipe from my friend..  Am really excited to try out the recipe coz my friend has bake them so lovely and heavenly.. It was moist and fluffy.. reminds me of the cupcake I used to eat from Gardenier when I was young.. butter cupcake.. oh so heavenly.. I'm not really a cupcake making fan, coz so far I haven't really mastered the skill of baking them.. but practice makes perfect and am going to try practicing more when I'm back to Brunei.. Dad has got the kitchen renovating this week.. Can't wait to try out the new ovens which he had promised to get them for me =) Love you Dad.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking.. =) Just wished I had a Samsung t550 to make my pictures look more beautiful .. HEHEHE..

Green tea cupcake.. Result was not quite satisfied.. but am going to accept it for now.. It was quite dense, but still soft and wasn't too sweet as I had reduced the sugar.. Greentea is my favourite =)


Pan fried salmon teriyaki  =)

 Corn soup ^^
Housemate was sick, so I cooked her porridge.. ^^ What's in it? There is shitake mushrooms, carrots, chicken, chilli radish, ginger..and lots of LOVE LOVE!  ^^
Cooked tom yam tang hoon(glass noodle) last 2 days.. Was meant to be bee hoon but bought the wrong one.. ehehe.. What's in it? There is spring onions,shitake mushrooms, chicken, carrots, cabbage, tom yam paste and spicy spam.. hehe 

 Studying studying.. time to study.. Was in the library when I took this.. Had my lemon water by my side and some weetbix.. ^^ Really miss studying in the library.. Can't wait to go back this Monday.. am gonna JYJYJY! 

Alrights time to shower and study ! 

Love you dear,
Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment