。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Sunday, October 3, 2010

We're not stupid, we're not dumb, we're just plain lazy!

As the title says it all, when it comes to studying, some of us may find it very difficult to do it.. then we start to give excuses like, " ohh there's still time left, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish studying on time before the test ".. lolx I used to keep thinking that way, am still now..as the time starts ticking away, day after day and its the day before the test, then we start to panic.. time really passes very fast..we just need to force ourselves to study!! I feel that I'm a bit lack of motivation... but am not just gonna give up like that.. will spend my time in uni for the nxt week till my mid term test is over...

Assignments assignments.. after my midterm test, then its time to start with assignments.. I hate assignments.. I've got two this semester.. hope all things goes well. Took an afternoon nap just nw.. It really isn't a good idea to take naps in the afternoon... you'll feel even more tired after waking up, and the headache starts rushing to your head.. I'll also sometimes feel very angry by the time i wake up from my afternoon nap.. lol haven had afternoon nap in a long time.. probably its coz today's weather is pretty cooling, after a week of really hot sunny weather that hits this season.. today's the last day of my week break.. time to head back to uni again!! T.T oh just found out that my last exam would be on the 25th nov.. maybe in time to come back to celebrate my b'day hehe or else shall just celebrate with my mum and aunt when they're here ^^... k shall end here today.. enjoy these foodie pics =D 
Siew mai/wantan/whatever you want to call it =D which I made the other night.. 
its in the rice cooker steaming!
tada! inside got soup! lolx.. 
ytdy's night dinner.. housemate cooked chicken wine soup.. 
 my soy sauce chicken.. normally I used chicken wings or with the bone attached.. this time i used the chicken breast.. and as you noticed the sauce is really dark.. din know what hit me, put too much dark & light soy sauce.. ><!
 haven't cooked proper dinner for long time.. =D stir fry buk choy with garlic.. 
today's dinner.. tomato chicken.. as I was young, my mum would always cook this.. she force me to eat it.. I used to hate eating tomato at that time, I felt it tasted weird.. this is my first time cooking it.. miss my mum's cooking.. Mi( mummy ) i miss u! 
A cup of Yin-Yong to start the night of studying.. =D  Yin-Yong is a famous HK drink.

Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment