。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Sunday, October 31, 2010

GreenTea Lover x3 =D

Today I've made GreenTea Daifuku with Red Bean filling, which is basically GreenTea mochi.. Made from such simple ingredients yet tasted so yummy.. It is my first time making it actually, had some bad experience while forming the mochi balls, as you have to work fast, so that the mochi dough don't dry out, and with plenty of cornstarch, so that they wont stick to your hands.. If they do >.< it'll create a whole lot of mess and basically would be very difficult to remove all of them from your hands.. =D it happens to me and had to spend some time trying to get rid of all of them from my hands as they are super sticky! Should definitely try them out making on your own, its fun to do and also simple as well =) I made the red bean paste myself from scratch by just simply boiling them and then drain it and adding some sugar for sweetness.. However, it was a bit of a let down, as I had not cooked the red bean a little longer.. So there were still some uncooked red beans.. Will try them out again soon =D As for now, just enjoy some pics of the lovely GreenTea and red bean Daifuku ^^

Last but not least, the moment of truth!
Hehe.. soft soft!

K that's it for today.. will try out more recipes and show them to you guys soon =D

Signing off<3

No comments:

Post a Comment