。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Monday, October 18, 2010

Love you Dear =)

Happy 10th month anniversary my Darling!!<3  Thank you for treating me so good for this month, staying by my side and never letting me down.. knowing that I've been pretty stress out lately due to assignments and test, you've kept supporting me, giving me motivation to carry on... =)  Never forgetting your silly act whenever I'm feeling down or not in the mood, you've kept me cheered up and continue to put smiles on my face..Am grateful for all that you've done Dear.. =)! I love you! ^^

Hehe am waiting.. XD
Thankx to dear for introducing my blog to his chef friend =D Through his friend's blog, I was able to discover soo many foodie recipes.. very happy! =D Feel very tempted to try them all, especially the 9 layer rainbow kueh from Baking Diary, which are heavenly looking and yummy! However, I don't happen to have a proper steamer with me right now, so I'll just have to wait till I'm back in Brunei to try them out =D 

Alright gotta shower and do some homework before dear gets back from work ! ^ ^ Will post more soon after my assignments are done, today is  a bit rushing  coz took quite some time drawing that pic and editing it.. hehe k time is ticking.. can't afford to waste anymore time !

Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment