。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Monday, October 25, 2010

Woo hoo! Goodbye assignments!

Finally completed my last assignment today! It's been a long time since I've last stayed awake for 24hrs ! Accounting 260 sux sux sux!!! I thought that I would be able to finish it before midnight, but then end up doing it till 5+am! was basically nodding my head at around 3am, hadn't stop looking at my computer screen since like 9+am yesterday! Am actually quite happy with  the preparation made on this assignment  =D, have been actually studying for weeks just coz of the assignment.. gotten some help from my friends as well, if it weren't for them, I don't think I'll be able to get the assignment done on time =D Hopefully results for it will be better than I had expected ^^

After taking a shower at around 6am, dried my hair and then took my breakfast.. Had not had any dinner yesterday and barely moved out of my seat.. was too engrossed in my assignment that time just passed by so quickly.. and so tummy wasn't feeling well at all.. after that around 7 + I laid down and suddenly fell asleep.. bad bad bad bad idea to lie down on your bed 2hrs before assignment submission time!!!!! and without alarm some more!!!! I think God hit me hard on the head at around 8am ! submission time was 9am!! No doubt that I would continue on sleeping for hours, coz  haven't been sleeping enough for the passed few days.. but yeah thankx God for waking me up XD... woke up in a rush and then I erm..umm actually vomited out what I had for breakfast >.< I know its pretty disgusting T.T Don't worry sis, its not on your room carpet =D.. Vomit at the sink ok! >.<! Probably there was too much air in my tummy + the lack of sleep I'm getting, and so yeah wasn't feeling well at all.. then rush to Uni and was very surprise to see that all the parking lots were full!! at 8am ++!! gosh all the students must have started studying already! I started mine 2 days ago.. and missed out like 1 day coz of this assignment.. Had to study a chap a day, so that I could finish everything on time ^^.. well  have planned everything quite well already, so just gotta try my best to follow them only =)

Continuing on with my bad experience today.. After I parked my car, tummy started to ache pretty badly.. it was 30mins till submission time, was thinking whether I should do business or not.. and then thoughts came to my head and says " no don't do it now! U haven't print the freaking assignment!! print it, submit it, then do your business!!!" and so yeah I tahan for 30mins.. felt like fainting lolx.. Accounting students started crowding the office, eagerly to submit their assignments..  Felt bit scared as I was about to submit mine in >.<!  I normally would hesitate a while, thinking whether or not I've done enough, checking if everything was OK and in place.. but yeah just submit it!!

Well everything felt such a relieved knowing that all my assignments were completed..  1 semester just flew by so fast.. Wasn't looking forward at all during that time when I came back for the start of the new sem.. But yea see!! It's going to be over very soon! So for now, just make full use of the time I've got into studying for the exam.. =)

Rewarded myself with McDonald's breakkie! =D Sausage and Egg Muffin! Yummy~!! hehe and orange juice! Gonna take few hours nap later then start studying for my last lab test this Thursday! ^^ Weeks have been pretty hectic with assignments due date + mid sem test date so close to each other.. Don't worry! Be Happy!! Everything will be over pretty soon ! =D Alright just gonna end here for now.. Apologies for my bad English today... Had not slept for 24hrs, so head's really spinning around and couldn't concentrate on what I'm actually typing.. hehe shall correct them later when I'm fully reenergized!



 
Enjoy! ^^ 

Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment