。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Anyeonghasaeyo!! 잘 먹겠습니다


잘 먹겠습니다~~jal meokkesseumnida * Lets eat!* Have been trying out some korean dishes which I've found on YouTube.. Check out Maangchi's YouTube video!! She's a very funny korean lady and she speaks english too coz she've been staying in Canada for quite a long time le.. I've watched almost all her video's and it's very GOOD! .. She also has a website www.Maangchi.com.. For those who wants to cook some korean dishes but just din know how to ,just have a look at her website and she will teach you all about it.. =D my favourite one i must say is her steamed pork bun and her bibimbap.. yummy!! Mostly the korean dishes used a lot of hot pepper paste so must drink plenty of water yea =D .. Can't wait to go back Brunei and cook them for my dear XD let his ka cheng hot hot hahaha!  

Dukbokki~ Korean rice cake.. One of Korea's famous street food..
Myulchi Bokkuem- Its dried anchovies/ikan bilis hehe.. this is a MUST try!! Its something like the dried anchovies you find in the chilli tapioca chips with peanuts. But this doesn't taste oily and its sweet + spicy + fragrant! ^^ It's a korean side dish and it can also be added to your Bibimbap.. yummy!

This is Bibimbap. Bibim means mix and bap means rice.. Therefore its Korean Mixed Rice.. As you can see, there are assorted veggies.. there's spinach,bean sprout,fresh slice cucumber, lightly stir fry carrots/can leave them uncook,zucchini,shitake mushroom,kimchi,mince beef and lastly the bullseye egg. Nice? ><! 
 Tadaa!! After mixing it with hot pepper paste, it shall look like this! LOL You may see that it seems bit gross or like in Full House, Rain says it looks like dog food... But it really is yummy.. Looks can be deceiving, but once u try them, you will find its actually very tasty.. This is my first time making it, and I kinda got headache after eating them, probably of the heat and the hot weather XD but try them its yummy!

 
 Sushi / Kimbap in korean.. This time I din add so much rice le.. If you had seen my old pics of my sushi, you can see I kinda put too much rice.. Now the filling is more than the rice! XD Enjoyed making sushi.. CookingwithDog says : Let's master the art of rolling sushi! 
Cookingwithdog is also famous on YouTube.. the mama in that video teaches how to cook Japanese dishes.. Also one of my favourite Youtube channel! 
 Just one of my diet food ><! just simply cut chinese cabbage, carrots, onions,chicken breast, tomato and fish cake.. but its also tasty! hehe
 Mango Mousse mochi dessert from Utopia.. I shall be making this next time!! the filling inside is just layers of mango mousse and choco sponge cake.. I prefer the green tea one better.. 
 Some rendang I cooked long time ago.. hehe dear I can cook it as good as yours too! =p 
 Porterhouse steak if Im not mistaken.. Cooked for my housemate to try it and she love it! hehe 

K that's all for foodie pics.. Woke up at 9+ today.. woohoo!! Time to study soon !! Today is the start of our 2nd week break again.. Time to really catch up and study for my two upcoming midterm exam!! JY!!   Delicia's parents will be going back to KK today.. Will miss them coz they're so funny and friendly.. XD Alrights till here, hope you guys enjoy the food pics.. ^^ 

Signing off~<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment