。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Happy day~!


Wanted to blog yesterday but was very busy preparing for my lab and accounting test.. test was easy! =D i mean i really did concentrate when answering the questions.. ehehe must do well for my 2nd upcoming accounting quiz again !! XD gambateh!! Yesterday after accounting class at 7pm, went to coles to get some pork , then drop by at the korean store to buy some dukbokki, ramen and kimchi.. hehe was craving for korean food ! XD The handsome korean guy at the cashier said HELLO to me! lolx.. first time talk with a korean guy.. but he can speak english v well =D then he just teached me how to cook the dukbokki and what other ingredients i could add in to make it tastier.. hehe so i went home to try them out.. cooked kimchi soup, dukbokki and bulgogi.. =D 

I've also cooked sushi rice to go with the korean dish.!. hehe really is very OISHI!! kekex.. shared my korean dish with my housemate and she enjoyed it very much too ! ^^v Btw, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all the Muslims =D! My neighbor happens to be a Malay and ytdy morning i could already hear them having their raya gathering with friends and lots of laughter.. 

Miss eatting all the malay kuehs when I was in Brunei.. my dad's friend would give him some layer cakes made by his wife.. i enjoy taking out every layer of the cake, piece by piece.. hehe.. K shall end this post with some pics..

 Kimchi chigae~ =D aka kimchi soup ^^ 

Fresh kimchi ^^ 

dukbokki! hehe this is my 2nd attempt, added more hot pepper paste ! spicy! ^^


Am trying my best to be there for you, and to fulfill your needs, 
I may also at times hurt you or upset you unintentionally, 
ignore those small details which we used to pin point at each other, 
whenever we had our arguments,
just hoping that our relationship will continue growing,
loving each other each day..
Dear I LOVE YOU~

Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment