。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

R.I.P my heater~

My heater just died today.. T.T think it was coz I accidentally knock it down ytd when I vaccuum the carpet...then today tried to on it, but there wasn't any heat at all.. then I bang it down again, and then i know its officially dead!! Time to get a new one anyways coz its kinda old le.. >< Verrryyy cold these few nights.. its already Spring and it still feels like Winter.. Very bz these few days studying for my mid term exam this friday.. so scared arh!! many to study!! Although its just one unit TT..

Time to be a nerd again, will be going to the library to study tmr^^ Have been guai today, woke up at 9 then went uni to study for few hrs.... hehehe forced myself to get up.. Will do the same for tmr again =D Baby must be so proud of me now..HAHHAAHA ! hope so.. hehe.. Catching up the lectures that I've missed through the online lecture.. Fell asleep after the first 10-15mins.. super boring!! my lecturer speaks so slowly, easily for me to fall asleep eh >< and so many times I had to keep rewinding back to the part where I missed.. lol.. Ok although Im verry tired, but I still gotta study for the exam, coz I've been a lazy girl not studying earlier from the start of the sem.. =( 

Nitex all =D

Miss You Dear <3
Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment