。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy mooncake festival ! =D

It's mooncake festival today! Got your mooncakes and lanterns ready?=D wish I am back in Brunei to celebrate this event with my family.. =( Mum would usually cook a lot of ho liaw dishes then my aunt would bring us to the temple to have a look at all the handmade lanterns.. Its really beautiful.. ^^When we were young, we would always sit outside the balcony with mum and sis, and have some tea with some mooncakes, and just gaze at the moon.. really miss those times.. can't wait to be back again.. 

My favourite mooncake, the skin outside is soft & chewy =D
 Bz bz period for me, every week there'll be just exams or test.. will be having another quiz tmr.. boo hoo.. Next week will be my 2nd week break again.. not the time for me to slack .. need to really catch up on my studies and after that.. exam again.. ._. Well have been going good lately, just tired of studying!.. 

Went to Araluen  Botanic Park last 2 days ago with my housemate and her parents.. Had a lot a lot of fun and laugh while on this trip with them.. It's spring now so time for the flowers to blossom.. Sad to say, there were only mostly tulips, but still very beautiful btw, and very less of the roses.. they seem to be all dead.. ><  beautiful park for some picnic with friends and family.. Shall bring my family there on the nxt trip , although its a very long drive to get there XD..

BTW!! Congratx to all the Curtin Master graduates including my housemate!! She'll be having her graduation tmr nite.. hehe have prepared a surprise gift for her from me and my other fren.. hope she'll likes it.. Can't wait till its my turn to wear the graduation gown and the mortarboard..!! XD 

Happy to be chatting with my old maple friend ( xlaOcav3n) haha   and my very very long time ago de tuition mate again .. =D Its nice to sometimes just have a chat with them and to know how they're doing.. When i get back, really got a lot a lot of catching up to do.. My friend have been asking me to go SG during this dec holiday.. ahhh am scared to ask my Dad now , he would probably say study first or something.. Well I'll be asking him about it very soon.. hope I'll be able to go with my friends and my beloved Dear heheh...

Alrights enjoy today's mooncake festival guys~!! =D 

Signing off~<33

No comments:

Post a Comment