。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I know things will be ok..


Feeling that things haven't been going great lately.. 
Got to clear my mind and heart needs to focus just on him..
I think about him each day, and whenever i do,
My heart still beats for him..

There may be many obstacles that we have to overcome
To keep our love going, 
But I know we'll manage to do it together and not leave
Anyone behind..

His presence only makes my love grows deeper for you,
Am not afraid to hesitate and to share with him what I've been through with you, 
the happiness which we had when we're together,
Coz it all didn't matter to me what he would be feeling,
All that matters to me was just you...

I've never regret being with u,
In fact, sometimes I feel that I'm the most luckiest girl
To receive your love,
You give me happiness, sadness but most of all,
Your love and standing by my side..

Am just a simple girl, who wants a simple love..
All I need was just one to love, and nothing more..
You may say that It's all too early to say..
But I know I would never forget my duties to you...

I really never want to hurt you..
Coz I know how's the feeling of getting hurt..
But sometimes we may do so to each other unintentionally..
If that happens, I just want to say I'm sorry.. 

To You, whom always asked, who I miss,
To You, whom always asked, who I love,
I'm just gonna end here by saying, 
I really love my Dear Eric, 
And I really miss him each day..
He will only be the one that could fill my heart with happiness each day,
Something I would look forward to each day, 
Is to just see him..




Love you Dear~

No comments:

Post a Comment