。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Now i see why =D

Out of no where, a star was born.. =D Recently there have been a lot of mentioning about Jason Chen.. I din bothered at all about who this guy was.. then as I was looking through Facebook, I saw Bubz posting up a YouTube video about him singing- it was just a dream I think.. It's weird I also just found out that he have been already posting up videos of his singing since like 2008.. and only now we've heard of him..Anyways he sing really well.. he should join the X factor or something.. Along with his group of friends whom he have also sang with on YouTube, they're awesome as well =D

K am bored now, 3rd post for the day XD! Watching Full house again.. I know its really an old drama.. Running out of dramas to watch le!! I want to go to Etude House in Brunei!! Wish they would open one here!

What do you think of my new eyeshadow?=D 

Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment