。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time to stop slacking!!

Will be sitting for my lab test and accounting quiz tmr.. I think I should be ready for it x.x  Hope I'll be able to finish the lab test on time, its only 40mins! and 40mins is not enough for me ! I've been practicing with the lab tutorial question over and over again.. It's not that hard, its just I feel that there's not enough time to fill in all the data .. oh well will see how i do tmr!  I must say I'm starting to like Bank Lending class.. It's maybe coz I prepared for the answer before class and he rarely ask me for the answer le.. well i preferred him not to either.. lolx..
 
Ytd after class came back to cook dinner before going off to uni to study in the night.. Cooked Bulgogi yesterday..hehe =D Then just wrapped it with lettuce.. Its yummy! XD After dinner at 7, then i went to  uni... Starting to get uncomfortable driving at night coz I feel that my night vision is getting bad.. Or probably their car lights is just too bright! and there isn't that much street light as well.. Came home with a red eye.. I think i just got the conjunctivitis x.x nvr happened to me before.. lol.. Dear said probably i was too tired.. Yea i seriously should get more sleep, as in sleep early and wake up early .. Wish he's here to wake me up in the morning again.. hehe 

K shall stop here.. its time to study again.. trying my best to study at least 6hrs a day.. is it too little? 

Signing off~<33 Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment