。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I just wana go back home...

Have been pretty moody today.. am feeling all restless and my back is aching like hell.. my neck's aching like hell.. having a bad headache at the moment.. my smile seems heavy today..it felt like there's weight attached on both ends of my mouth.. probably have been staying at home growing mushrooms for too long.. have been studying for few hours today, finished a chapter of bank lending.. am really sick of studying.. just wished I had not taken this course.. wished I had just went on with what I really wanted to do..

I wish i can get to catch up with my old friends back.. I really miss all of them a lot.. my secondary school mates..i will never forget them.. hope their life and studies are doing good.. 

Home here have been too quiet lately, since after my housemate's parents gone back to KK.. I miss my home in Brunei.. I guess i wont even mind, hearing my Dad nagging at me all day.. wish to spend more time with my mum and my two sis.. i miss them a lot.. 

K mind have been empty lately..  my aim for now is to just finish what I've started, and to give in my best..  

*Dear, I know you have been caring towards me..sry for my choice of wrong words, to say you'd nvr care for my feelings... I know things have been very busy for us lately.. Many times I have told you, to nvr think that you had given me more sadness than happiness.. I know myself of what you have given me and believe me that what I say is true.. Don't ever question or doubt our relationship.. Coz I know that being together with you is not a mistake.. hope you feel the same way too.. there's nothing much I know that we can't do now.. wait for me k baby to come back and mend back our relationship.. love you dear, always do..*


Signing off~<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment