。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Monday, September 6, 2010

Spring is here~!

It's spring season now in Perth, weather's still chilly but the sun's coming out more often now in the morning and noon.. =D flowers are also starting to bloom .. I should walk out to the garden behind my house more often now.. there's flowers which i called" SAKURA!" haha are just beautiful! but many bees!! 

ok maybe it looks bit botak still, but this was taken like 2-3 weeks ago lolx .. 
there's more now ! will take photo of it one day =D

sushi sushi =D hehe made them myself. but still not as good as excapade's one >< 

 utopia's green tea and red bean swiss roll, i noe hw to make too!!! wait i upload the ones i made myself de yea heheh..

ok lazy to upload pics le .. Hehe have been watching Princess hours these 2 days.. so nice!! its my 3rd time watching it.. I've uploaded the song too =D  I also have been studying and trying to finish up my hwk for tmr's class.. Always have been nervous with my bank lending tute.. I hope the scary tutor doesn't pick me for the answer.. >< its only an hr class, so hope time pass fast fast! hehe 

Dear's mood wasn't that good ytdy night.. probably something came up at work and that upsets his mood.. but we're ok again today.. ehehe gave him a call, and he sounded better than last nite.. =) hope his boss isn't giving him a hard time.. >=(!!! 

K time to study again and finish up hwk!! =D 

signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment