。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy 9th Month Anniversary Baby~!!! ♥

Baby, Happy 9th Month Anniversary! Sorry didn't sms you at 12am on our anniversary as usual.. you know me de lor, hehe very very bz this week.. All in my mind was just study.. study.. STUDY!!.. But I still got think of you and miss you de hor! ♥ Though it has just been 9mnths, felt that our relationship had begun a long long time ago.. ehehe love you love you love you! Am glad that I've met you.. it seemed difficult to find someone who shares the same interest as I do.. probably that's why our relationship wasn't feeling that dull and our perseverance had let us learn to understand more about one another and is able to cont on this relationship, despite the long distance ... May we cherish each other for the many future years to come..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!

Cherish your love ones before its too late.. anyone's life can just end at anytime.. it's really unpredictable of what would happen in the future.. live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of it.. 

Just got the news that the guy whom i met 2-3 years ago at  a christian camp, just passed away.. he has always been funny, active and a person full of energy.. he was my group leader at that time.. Its really sad to see him go so early at this age.. maybe God really loves him and wants him to reached to God.... a person's end of date life has already been marked in heaven, my sis said.. what his love ones can do is to just pray for him in heaven.. 

Sat for my Accounting system paper today.. 1week plus of preparation had finally paid off.. the questions were almost similar to the questions I've attempted... really am happy and relieved that its over.. was so happy that I've decided to went shopping, even though was really tired and only slept for 3hrs today... bought many clothing and spent almost $150 ><! really is a sweet ending for the day after a BZ week that I've gone through.. BUT!!.. its not over yet.. I've got another paper next Thursday and gotta study them tonight.. and the following weeks, are continuous exams and assignments that are bound to be due.. so far doing well for the quizzes and the lab test.. JYJYJY!! must cont to do my best and give in my all.. 

My facial cleanser that has been posted from KK to Perth hasn't arrived yet!!! Have been checking the mailbox every single day.. hope it arrived soon coz really can't wait to use them... Alright its time to study again.. Can't afford to waste the time anymore, the pressure is just starting to heat up ! x.x !!

Love you my Dear~♥
Signing off~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment