。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Monday, September 13, 2010

Brrr.. its cold tonight..

Its a very very VERY cold night.. its 9°c now in Perth.. Preparing for my Acct system exam which will be on this week.. T.T at the same time gotta study for my next Acct 260 quiz again.. Die le.. die le..!! but I did study 2 chapt today, tmr another 2 chap den shall start memorizing them.. today just write the important notes down on papers.. highlighting them really makes the paper more interesting to read on.. lolx.. 

Din have the mood to go shopping these few weeks.. haix uni uni uni.. 3mnths left then I can go back le and relax.. time pass really fast when we're bz.. After I received a sms from my Dad, he wrote a couple of stuff and he said not not to forget my work commitment.. and then I thought.. Haix, I really gotta do my best.. 

Dear's been enjoying himself raya-ing at his friends place.. hehe happy for him coz he could eat the malay dishes and kuih.. =D these 2 days have been talking a lot with my housemate.. she has been introducing me this really good facial cleanser called Melilea.. I just found out they've got a branch in Brunei as well.. Just by seeing the fair complexion of hers, I'd already knew it was a very good product.. hehe I've ordered a set too and will be arriving nxt week.. can't wait to use them and am looking forward for the result a month later.. =D 

Just finished watching Princess Hours ytdy... After the 3rd time watching this drama, I still cried at the last 2 episodes.. lol.. really is a good a drama.. Watching My Lovely Sam Soon again for the 2nd time.. Well have watched both of them like 3-4 yrs back.. I know I'm weird, watching them all over again.. haha okie will end here and will post up some old pics of the stuff I made last year while in Perth.. =D

Signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment