。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweet delights~♥

My very first green tea & red bean Swiss roll..
 then i made  my 2nd Swiss roll, Fruit Swiss roll..
 strawberry swiss roll.. fluffy sponge cake =D 

cream puff with vanilla custard filling..~=D can't wait to form my own croquembouche one day.. have been making this since secondary.. have sell them once during my school economy fair.. happy it was all sold out.. hehe =)

my sis made this quiche.. its yummy.. ^^ 

Oh em gee!! forgot to watch junior masterchef!! ytdy was the 1st episode..!! Gona watch the catch up of ytdy's episode on the website now..!! Sadly it can only be watch in Australia.. If not you guys will surely be amazed at how these young amateur cooks, from age 8-12, cook the dishes.. Alrights nights all =)
Signing off~<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment