。。。。。。。。。。Photobucket 。。。。。。。。。。

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Piranha!! >=(

Went to watch Piranha in 3D today with housemate and it was... just absolutely  DISGUSTING!!.. The hot babes and hunks are just like swimming in the lake of death!! The movie was OK quite intimidating, but its a little bit fake lolx.. OK won't go anymore further or else I'll just spoil the whole show for those who have not watched it yet =D But its not bad so you guys should watch it =D.. It's my first time watching a 3D movie at the cinema you know?>< it was ok but my housemate said the quality from the one in Perth wasn't as good.. But it was my first experience so i kinda enjoyed it hehe..

 Decided to post some pics up today XD.. so what you think of my new pink baggie?><

Bought it for $29.. i likey hehe

Okies I'm just gonna post up some pics and I'll head to bed.. hehe couldn't think much what to write, have been chatting a lot with my old school mate, so kinda forgot what I actually wanted to post about... =D

Photobucket

Roses given by baby~ =D love them dear ! hehe send me more nxt time yea XD .. The blueberry cheesecake was made by me.. Given it to dear on his 22nd birthday .. hehe am glad he likes it .. =D 


Photobucket
Hehe alrights, time to sleep ~ nitex nitex ^^

Baby, sorry if  I have not been paying attention to you tonight..
Am sorry, will try not to let it happen again alright~ =) 
Am happy that we've talked things through.. Love you baby for always opening 
up to me.. Really appreciate it a lot ~ <33 
 
Signing off~<33

No comments:

Post a Comment